Copyright ©APKPanda. All Rights Reserved
Download AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5
AIO Mobile Apps
You've heard of AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5, or Always on AMOLED | Edge Lighting (MOD, PRO Unlocked),True Amps Edge Lighting ❤️ v1.9.1 Premium APK,One Shade Custom Notifications and Quick Settings v2.8.5 Pro APK,True Edge Edge Lighting 🔥 v4.5.7 Pro APK,Volume Control Panel Pro Style It Your Way Mod APK Beta Patched v20.99,AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked), one of the coolest APPS of the genre Personalization.
And of course you know that, not all games or applications are compatible for all phones. The game or application is sometimes not available on your device, it depends on the version of the system. Android operating system, screen resolution, or countries that Google Play allows access to.That is why APKPanda provides Android APK files for you to download and doesn't stick to these restrictions. >
AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5 latest version is 3.0.5, release date 2021-02-01, and has size 13.6 MB.Developed by AIO Mobile Apps, AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5 requires Android version at least . Therefore you must update your phone if necessary.
Pretty much loaded, about 1000 downloads. You can update apps that have been downloaded or installed individually on your Android device if you want. Updating your apps gives you permission access to the latest features and improve application security and stability.
AIO Launcher is not ordinary home screen. It does not have colorful icons, many animation effects and a variety of themes. Instead, AIO Launcher uses a screen space to show you the most important information.
AIO Launcher can display the following information on the screen:
* Weather - current weather and forecast for 10 days;
* Notifications - standard android notifications;
* Player - when you turn on the music, playback control buttons appear;
* Frequent apps - frequently used applications buttons;
* Your apps - the icons of the selected applications;
* Contacts - quick contacts;
* Dialer - numpad for quick calls;
* Timer - timer start buttons;
* Mail - list of received emails;
* Notes - list of your notes;
* Tasks - list of tasks;
* Telegram - last messages (paid);
* RSS - latest news;
* Twitter - all tweets or a single user tweets;
* Calendar - upcoming events in the calendar;
* Exchange rates - currency exchange rates;
* Bitcoin - the bitcoin price;
* Finance - stocks, precious metals, cryptocurrencies etc (paid);
* Calculator - simple calculator;
* Audio Recorder - record, play and share audio;
* System monitor - RAM and NAND usage, percentage of battery power;
* Control panel - toggles for WiFi/BT/GPS etc;
* Traffic - shows current download/upload rates and connection type;
* Android widget - standard app widgets (paid).
* Several different themes;
* Icon packs support;
* Multiple icon shapes;
* Ability to change the font size;
* Advanced search system for applications, contacts, files and information on the Internet;
* Ability to rename applications;
* Widgets and plugins support;
* Tasker integration;
* Very customizable.
* Swipe on search button opens quick menu with phone, camera and market;
* To add the Android widget, long press search button and select the "+" icon;
* To resize the widget, hold the finger on the widget, then use the up and down buttons;
* To access the list of all applications, drag from the left edge of the screen;
* Hold finger on various elements of the screen to open menu;
* To open settings, hold your finger on the search button, and then click the gear icon;
* Hold the title of the widget to move it around;
* Any widget can be disabled in settings;
* You can minimize the widget by clicking on its name;
* To remove an application, open the application menu, hold your finger on the desired application, and drag it to the recycle bin icon.
How to connect to Outlook:
How to set as default launcher on a Huawei smartphone:
Settings - Applications - Settings - Default applications - Settings - Manager - AIO Launcher
If notification widget don't work on MIUI:
Settings - Battery & performance - Manage apps' battery usage - Choose apps - AIO Launcher - No restrictions
If app widgets don't work on MIUI or you can't open notification via built-in Notifications widget:
Go to the application settings on your phone, find the application that owns the widget, click "Other permissions" and enable "Display pop-ups when running in the background" option.
This app uses the Device Administrator permission.
Instructions for installing AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5
Click on the saved APK file AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5. You may experience a problem that does not allow installation.
By default, Android phones do not allow the installation of APKs from Unknown Sources (Unknown Sources), please do the following:
-> Open the downloaded AIO Launcher (MOD, Premium Unlocked) v3.0.5 .apk file. You will see a warning message as shown:
-> Click Settings (Settings).
-> Click the Turn button (Turn on).
-> Go back and select the downloaded APK file. Click the Install button (Install).